About your Health Check
The Medical health check comprise a range of physical examinations together with comprehensive laboratory tests. They serve to:
- assess your current state of health
- identify health risks and assess the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- develop a health plan to maintain and promote good health.
You will be accompanied by your personal SKOLAMED doctor for all examinations. All important findings and laboratory results are available on the same day and will be finally discussed with your personal physician.
A comprehensive and easy-to-understand medical report is written afterwards, summarizing all results and recommendations of your investigation.
The aim of our medical health check is to identify any health risks at an early stage. This allows us to advise you on how to best maintain your personal health and performance:
- Detailed medical history assessment
based on your medical questionnaire
- Thorough physical examination
- Ultrasound screening
of your internal organs and blood vessels, echocardiography of the heart
- Cardiovascular diagnostics
Resting ECG, blood pressure, lung function, cardiac exercise test
- Eyesight test, audiometry
and measurement of intraocular pressure
- Laboratory analyses
Blood count, coagulation and inflammatory values, liver, kidney and thyroid functions, PSA (men only), blood sugar and lipids, urine analysis and stool test for occult blood
- Individual medical advice
based on your examination results and detailed medical report.
Registration for Medical Health Check
- Phone: +49 (2223) 90 54 111
- Duration: from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Location: Check-up-Centre Königswinter/Bonn or Hamburg